|Writing Projects » Stages of Writing » Revising » Revise It|
|Revise It will help you check your draft for ten points of revision:
• How's your main idea?
• Have you followed the assignment?
• Are your ideas on track?
• Do you need to develop anything further?
• How are your paragraphs?
• Is your draft well organized?
• Did you include transitions?
• Do you have an introduction?
• Do you have a conclusion?
• How are your sentences?
At the end of this activity, you will be able to print, save or e-mail both your original draft and your revision.
Follow the links below to begin:
I have already written a first draft »
I would like to use the WriteSite to write a first draft »
Search | Index | Guide | Introduction | Writing Projects | Writing for Exams
Grammar and Style | Net Library | Conversations | Campus Resources | Teachers and Tutors
© 2000 The City University of New York
All rights reserved.